Providing a home and support services for pregnant young women.
Living Grace Home is an organization that offers a beautiful residential facility for pregnant teenagers between the ages of 14-22. Located in the greater Las Vegas valley, we provide food, shelter and education to unwed, soon-to-be mothers. Living Grace Home is always safe haven for young, pregnant women who need a helping hand.
Donate Now By Clicking the "Donate" Button Below!
House parents needed!!!
- This is a live in position. Hours are overnight, plus 40.
- Pay is $26,000 plus room and board.
- Prefer married couple, empty nesters, who have raised their children, especially girls, and are looking for a challenge.
- The job is to ensure the smooth running of a residential home for pregnant youth, age 14-22 who are homeless or in danger of becoming homeless as a result of their pregnancy.
- Ability to transport the residents to necessary appointments is also a must.
- Strong family definition is also necessary.
- For additional information, contact the Executive Director, Kathleen Miller, at 702-212-6472.
The grand opening of Phase II was covered by the Las Vegas Review Journal in their Henderson neighborhood edition. Read the story here.