Kathleen Miller, Executive Director
Michael R. Brooks, Esq.
The teaching of the dignity of human life provides the indispensable foundation for this entire undertaking.
- To provide a safe place for young pregnant and parenting teens who have no place to live.
- To offer a place of love and safety and an alternative to abortion as a testimony to life.
- A non-denominational home run under Christian principles.
- Staffed with 24 hour supervision in three shifts. The housemothers are responsible for the general cleanliness of the house. They also offer advice and support.
- Each girl will be required to:
- Work and/or attend school
- Follow basic rules of the home
- Pay for room and board on a sliding scale
- Take an active role in planning menus, shopping, and housework
- Each girl will learn to live in a family situation.
Living Grace Homes, Inc. began as simply Living Grace Home in 2007, but became a free-standing Nevada non-profit organization with IRS 501(c) 3 status in September of 2009. We are a non-denominational, faith-based charitable corporation that provides an alternative to abortion for single mothers. Living Grace Home is supported by caring individuals, service clubs, churches, businesses. In addition, we will be holding regular annual fund-raisers. Living Grace Oils, a partner dba, will provide work opportunities for the young ladies and eventually a flow of income for Living Grace Home.
After five years of researching and planning for the first phase, the property was acquired on December 8th, 2006. The first and second residents moved in during February and daily operations were in full swing. We have served well over 50 residents in just under four full years of operation.